Afaria is the industry's most powerful and flexible mobile device management and security solution for the enterprise. Afaria provides you with a single administrative console to centrally manage, secure, and deploy mobile data, applications, and devices.
Afaria Product Overview
With so many mobile operating systems and devices choices available, you need a solution that can manage — and secure — all your critical enterprise data, mobile applications, and devices. Afaria simplifies the management complexities of an on-the-go workforce by ensuring that all data stored and transmitted by mobile devices is secure. Afaria keeps your mobile workers working.
- Protects your investment: Afaria was built from the ground up for the mobile environment by the company that understands enterprise mobility. Sybase has been the market leader for the past eight years and has earned a solid reputation in mobile device management and security.
- Provides extensive security: Data and content is backed up and can be deleted if a device is lost or stolen. Sensitive data on devices is encrypted, and security policies are centrally enforced. IT can be confident that sensitive company information is secure outside the office.
- Offers centralized, powerful device management: Afaria provides the tools to solve complex mobile management tasks simply and effectively. IT has full control of the range of devices and applications deployed and can view information from a single console.
- Allows IT to deliver fixes, upgrades and refreshes to mobile users in the field: IT can add, update, or remove applications, data and content without the users' involvement and can ensure mobile workers have the correct software and data in the field. Your users can be confident that the data on their devices is up-to-date and reliable.
- Minimizes user downtime with bandwidth optimization: All management tasks can be done regardless of bandwidth available, thanks to Afaria's optimization capabilities. Applications managed with Afaria have continuous, consistent availability and performance. All management activity happens in the background, leaving the user undisturbed.