NS2 SAM (Services Account Manager) Expert – Intel Comm Job
Location: Rockville, MD, US
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
NS2 is seeking a Services Account Manager with Intelligence Community experience in the VA/MD/DC area. Top Secret required; TS/SCI preferred. Must be a U.S. citizen.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for one or more strategic customers (Intel Community required);
- Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business;”
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level;
- Establish powerful long term relationships;
- Orchestrate and be integral to the Virtual Account Team;
- Sell / Organize sales of the complete portfolio;
- Achieve Our Vision (Innovation);
- P/L responsibility for all consulting projects for the relevant customer;
- Sponsor projects; and
- Effectively manage relevant partners.
- 7-9 years’ experience in sales activities including generation and management of opportunities and bids, deal closure and Intel Community client relationship management;
- Track record of treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration;
- Track record of setting Personal Objectives;
- Self-Awareness (knowing yourself – your strengths & your weaknesses); and
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- None, but solid experience in leading virtual teams preferred.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer.