NS2 Project Principal Consultant – Success Factors
Location: Rockville, MD, US
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
SAP NS2 is seeking a SuccessFactors Solution Expert who will serve as the:
- NS2 Community Practice Lead for SuccessFactors;
- License/Services Sales Support for SuccessFactors;
- Delivery/Escalation Support for SuccessFactors; and
- COE Liaison with NS2 Cloud Team for SuccessFactors.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work with SAP SuccessFactor Product Owners to define Federal HR requirements;
- Conduct Quality Assurance Test of new SuccessFactor functionality in support of Federal solution;
- Work with License/Services/Delivery teams to drive market adoption of SuccessFactors;
- Coach and mentor NS2 collegues on SuccessFactors solution and deployment; and
- Support SuccessFactors sales pursuits and delivery execution.
Note: the role is 50% dedicated to Business Development and 50% to billable customer engagements.
- Minimum five years consulting experience with SAP HR application;
- Experience with a minimum of five full lifecycle SAP implementations;
- Familiarity with the SAP SuccessFactors solution;
- Deep understanding of Federal HR business processes; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Acted as a team lead in more than five projects; and
- Acts as a coach or mentor for colleagues.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer.