NS2 Navy Senior Account Executive
Location: Rockville, MD, US
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0% - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
SAP National Security Services, SAP NS2, is seeking a Senior Level Account Executive to join its DoD/Civil Agencies Sector. He/she will be responsible for the sale of the complete range of Sybase, e-business infrastructure and integration software products and services to DoD agencies in the DC, MD, VA area. Territory will include installed base clients as well as new client development.
Specifically, he/she will be selling in the Navy and Marine Corps agency environments.
- Closing business to exceed monthly, quarterly; and annual revenue objectives;
- Creating, enhancing, and managing business relationships to foster business opportunities;
- Proactively and creatively understanding client needs and identifying solutions to requirements; actively creating business opportunities in conjunction with partner;
- Strong usage of CRM and forecasting tools to within 95%+ accuracy on an on-going basis;
- Working with NS2 Sybase and SAP sales and support organizations including Marketing, Pre-sales, and Professional Services to ensure full and timely revenue recognition;
- Exhibit high motivation and activity level; and
- Understand SAP NS2 products and their value proposition.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Serve as the primary client liaison within the Navy and Marine Corps territory;
- Manage and grow the installed base and new client relationships;
- Create, enhance, and manage business relationships to leverage additional opportunities;
- Identify business opportunities and map appropriate solutions to client requirements;
- Drive opportunities in conjunction with partners and support team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives; and
- Working collaboratively with SE and BD resources.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software solutions to senior level decision makers with Federal DOD agencies.;
- Familiarity with the Navy and Marine Corps; and a
- Demonstrated track record of quota achievement within DoD Agencies, particularly the Navy/Marines.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- U.S. Citizenship required;
- Minimum active SECRET clearance highly desired;
- DoD/Navy/Marine sector experience required;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant area of study preferred;
- Strong usage of metrics and ability to accurately forecast on an on-going basis;
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills; and
- Ability to exude confidence and leadership in the execution of the job function; solutions to senior level decision makers with Federal DOD agencies, specifically the Navy and Marine Corps.